Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I think this is what Mind Speak is about

Here's a string of random thoughts on an early Wednesday morning:

One of the things we regret the most are the things we never say.

In our lifetime, we only really connect with a handful of people even though there are billions of people in this world. That's why you should always cherish every single meaningful connection you make.

People's character never change. The only thing that really changes is their lifestyle and maybe their attitude. I usually call these changes "phases".

Is anything definite? What we can't be sure of we can only trust and believe.

We are the main characters in our life. Everyone else is your supporting actors and actresses.

Do feelings follow actions or do actions follow feelings? I think this was discussed before in my psychology class but I forget what the theory was...

I believe in change--for the better. Those who stay stationary fall behind because the world is always changing.

That's all for now. It's time for class!

Below are pictures I took from "Rock the Runway" Charity Fashion Show put together by the students at Woodsworth College. The benefiting charity is War Child Canada.









2 comments:

  1. http://www.blogto.com/news_flash/2010/03/be_part_of_an_official_contact_photo_exhibit/

    FYI

    ReplyDelete