Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fill me with Positivity

The start of anyone's day can be affected by so many things. It could be as simple as how rushed you are, if you eat breakfast, if catch your bus on time, the bus driver's friendly nod, and oh yes, the weather. Whenever I take the really early go bus (I go on the 6:50am bus on Wednesdays), I always catch the sunrise while I'm on the highway. The feeling of seeing the sun rising, the morning rush hour traffic representing people hustling and bustling another day, and the music I listen to is the perfect recipe for me to think about things and life. Those alone times I get on the bus are actually quite enjoyable--it's a time for me to just wind-down and have some space to myself (even though I'm surrounded by strangers). I think most of you would agree that it's really important to have this alone time to yourself. Imagine if you never had the chance to just stop and reflect - I think a lot of us would be living life quite blindly and aimlessly.

And you know what just makes my day sometimes? The waitress at Timothy's/Tuchners that just can't seem to contain her positivity and cheerfulness. She honestly could make anyone smile, even if they are having a bad day. We definitely need people like that around more! :)


Stickers on my bedroom window

This was my birthday cake - green tea mousse :)

4 comments:

  1. i love that timothy's girl too! she has the greatest smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed this entry, Cindy! Contrary to a lot of people, I too enjoy commuting. Feel that downtime on the GO in the mornings before and evenings after work is almost necessary to keep me sane during stressful times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that green tea mouse from T&T?

    it sucks

    ReplyDelete