Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A New Avenue


Writing is a liberating feeling. Although it does take some time to gather my thoughts and put them into words, I really enjoy the process and the being able to share these thoughts is almost therapeutic.

I heard/read somewhere that people nowadays are so eager to expose themselves on the internet via many social media channels such as blogs, twitter, facebook, youtube, flickr, and various others, that they are willing to divulge almost anything about their life on it. Are we now in a age where we can never get enough attention? Do we really need the world to know what we did last Friday with our friends with 100+ photos to prove it? Do we need minute by minute
updates of where you are at? What is it that we are all seeking? I cannot answer you right now as I only have a bit of the answer and still trying to find out the rest. I am in midst of this frenzy, although I consider myself a mild form, I too, likely, have the same desires as all those people out there. This is not meant to conclude on anything but rather, I am throwing things out there for you to think about.

Hence, I have decided to start a new blog - one that is dedicated to something just like this entry - to writing and expressing my random thoughts. Will you, dear reader, return the attention that I am seeking? :) Stay tuned.

Photoblog update: I am very sad that I haven't had time to take pictures. Instead, I have been taking some event photos, and the above is one of them. I absolutely intend to keep Mind Speak alive, but please be patient with me as I try my best to keep up with school work and everything else. Thanks for following me - it really makes me smile. :)

3 comments:

  1. copy cat. why don't you just start a video blog. its a newer way to blog. and use YouTube. geez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe hi cindyy :) hope my jacket keeps you warm snowboarding!!

    ReplyDelete