Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy Bee

I'm drowning in school - at least that's what I feel like. School just seems so impossible this semester! I cannot imagine what life will be like when I start working full time. How do people do it? Do they ever stop to think that these youthful years will never come back to them as they work day-in, day-out? Recently, a co-worker of mine introduced me to Eckhart Tolle's "A New Earth", which is a book that talks about spirituality and finding yourself. I roamed around Chapters' self-help section and skimmed through a few pages of the book. In fact, I downloaded the podcast where Oprah interviewed him. So far, the most important concept I learned is that you should enjoy the present and live in that moment rather than looking back at the past or worrying about the future. When the "I" finally reconciles with the "mind" that talks to myself, I will find myself at peace... Hm. All this pondering is getting to me. So much that I've realized people are often just ignorant and undetermined to make changes to their lives. We think and dwell our thoughts - no action to speak of.

Enough of me ranting. Here are some pictures:



one of their lecture auditoriums


There were some really cool ads by OCAD students


Yonge & Bloor station


The remains of Sam's Records

1 comment: