Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day and Night

The city can look so different between the day and the night. For winter days, I think I prefer the nights because the clear skies bring out the street lights better while the excess amount of snow on the ground reflects and blind my eyes during the day. I really can't wait till spring's here - when I can walk out without bundling up with my scarf and mittens and etc., (not that I don't like winter fashion, I love it actually, but sometimes it's too much work).

Anyway, if there are any delays in my updates, that's because I am busy "studying" for my finals this upcoming week. Oh dear, how I dread studying.


I was real "hardworking" at my cubicle ;)


I just hate how the grey sky and snow just wash all the colours away...


delish ~mmMMmMmMmm


Herme$!


work of art.

Oh yes, and Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Hermes eh? I can't afford you.

    Anyway, I just filled out my first blog entry. I'm in a bitter Valentine's mood so it was a bitter, bitter blog. Keep that in mind...my next entry will be much happier I'm sure!

    Peace,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo where's that yummy ass dessert from?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lack of blogging is hurtful. You know, if you don't use your picture-taking finger (the one that presses the button on the camera), it will fall off!

    ReplyDelete