Saturday, January 3, 2009

Passage to a New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I hope your Christmas and New Year days were well spent and that you have gotten the things you wanted. I have not had much time for photos lately, hence the lack of posts and also the lack of breakthrough. I am still trying to find new perspectives--so I hope you can be patient with me as I am trying to be patient with my progress. On a lighter note, I just want to have fun with it because taking pictures is something I love doing. I feel that a photographer's feelings and thoughts could be depicted through the lens. I am hoping that with my pictures, I have somewhat achieved that.

All the best wishes in the new year.





3 comments:

  1. you write like an essay everytime you post... kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i like to be all emo and deep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have been to that church for a wedding sometime back....

    I was definitely at that bar though. ;) Actually I was sitting near the painting on the left. The place looks so festive with the lights on. It even looks... clean! :o

    ReplyDelete