Friday, January 23, 2009

My New Love <3

First of all, sorry for the lack of updates! I haven't posted in 11 days. What has happened during this time? Well, I have finally purchased my first dSLR!!! =D My baby is the Canon Rebel XS and I am super happy and excited about it. I just opened it yesterday and have been meticulously searching for online tutorials and reading the manual on how to use it. I have very limited technical knowledge of cameras, so there's a lot for me to learn. I know I will need more motivation to keep on going but because I like taking pictures so much, it shouldn't be a problem! So for now, I'll show you a few of my test shots using the manual mode. Please comment - I welcome constructive criticisms and of course, compliments. ;) Thanks!

My baby ~ Canon Rebel XS
this picture is not edited at all (just resized) to show you the true quality of the camera

Playing around with the aperture

Indoor lighting

And this is my little puppet show... :)

Monkey

the Seal family

Mickey.

There are more pictures to come so stay tuned! :D

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new camera Cindy.

    Just stopping by to see if you need a 16GB SDHC card. I bought one last week as an experiment but I couldn't find the necessary parts to complete it, so it's now useless to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Jack w.t.f. 16GB???? no comment...

    you know! you should've flipped the camera pic so the numbers on it can actually be legible XD

    i like your banner picccc!! (you just need photoshop to make..better graphics... like that texts on that img.. is hella bothering me lol

    post more post more! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow 16GB Jack?! Well, I am looking for an SDHC card, but just a 4 or 8GB one. If you know any place I get get them for cheap (but reliable brands), then let me know! Thanks. =)

    And ohhh how do I flip the image? Yes, I used some very basic fonts.

    ReplyDelete