Sunday, June 7, 2009

Soccer and Sunset

These were taken a couple of weeks ago when my dear friend Alicia invited me to go see a soccer game. My very first time seeing one! Seeing a bunch of little kids there made me realized how I haven't interacted with children in so long. I feel old. Being born in 1988 doesn't make me feel young any longer. On a brighter note, I got see a beautiful sunset! :)

walking along King Street

Into CNE to the BMO Field

Here's that lovely sunset.

It was the female Canadian vs. American team. Sadly, but unsurprisingly, we lost.


2 comments:

  1. You're watching some perty sunsets as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Cindy, never knew u were so into photography~

    i LOVE your photos! =) hehe*
    when i get some more money, i'm gonna invest in a DSLR~ =P

    ReplyDelete